Honeywell Instant Alert for Schools
Parent User Instructions
Website URL: https://instantalert.honeywell.com
Register and create your account
- Go to the Honeywell Instant Alert for Schools website listed above.
- Click on ‘Parent’ in the New User Box
- Complete the ‘Authentication’ form. Click ‘Submit.’
- Complete the ‘Login Information’ screen. Click ‘Submit.’
- After receiving the confirmation message, click ‘Proceed’ to get started with Instant Alert.
- Note: Remember your Login Name and Password so you may use it to update your profile.
View and check details about yourself and your family members
- Upon successful login, click on ‘My Family.’
- Click on a parent name to view and edit parent details.
- Click on a student name to view details about your children enrolled in this school.
Configure alert settings for yourself
- Click on ‘Alert Setup.’
- Click on the checkboxes to select which alert type you would like to have sent to which device. Click on ‘Save’ when complete.
- If you would like to add another contact device, select the device type and enter the device details. Select the person to whom the device belongs and click on ‘Add.’
- For email, text messaging, and pagers you may want to send yourself a test message. Click on ‘Send Test Message’ to send yourself a message.
View History of Alerts
Click on ‘Alert History’ to view Alerts that have been sent to you. Use the calendar icons and ‘Alert Type’ list to filter the Alerts.
Identify key contacts for your children
- Click on ‘Other Contacts.’
- Click on ‘Add New Contact’ and complete the form.
- Click on the ‘Pick Up Rights’ check box if you wish to allow this person the right to pick up your child from school. This person’s name will appear on a report for the school.
- Click on ‘Save’ when complete.
- If you would like this person to receive Alerts from the school, return to the ‘Alert Setup’ page to configure this person’s alert settings.
For assistance: https://instantalert.honeywell.com
Click on the Help Request link in the lower right hand side of the page.