Montclare Children’s School
Established in 2000
Nestled in a beautiful landmark building on Manhattan’s Upper West Side, Montclare Children’s School’s community reflects our international and culturally diverse Upper West Side neighborhood. Located on 96th Street and Amsterdam Avenue, Montclare provides a dedicated and nurturing team of early childhood educators in each classroom. Our enriched, balanced curriculum and primarily teacher-guided approach embrace the whole child promoting the highest levels of cognitive, social, emotional and physical and ethical development, in a secure, stimulating, playful learning environment. At Montclare we believe that a supportive preschool setting encourages independence, optimal learning and Kindergarten readiness.
Montclare Children’s School is licensed by the DOH BUREAU OF CHILD CARE
Our Professional Affiliations
- PARENTS LEAGUE OF NY – Parents League of New York
- ISAAGNY – Independent Schools Admissions Association of NY
- NAIS – National Association of Independent Schools
- ECIS – Educational Collaborative for International Schools
- NAEYC – National Association for the Education of Young Children
Enjoy details of our beautiful Landmark Building!
Baby Beluga recorded with our music teacher and sung by an enthusiastic group of Montclare students!